Who we Support
GOSPEL FOR ASIA, GFA.ORG
- 6 of 34 Daybreak missionaries became self supporting and were replaced by 6 new missionaries
- Bridge of Hope School sponsored by Daybreak opened in India 35 62 students – 7 teachers
- 30,000 kids now attend Bridge of Hope Schools
- 35 Churches planted due to schools
- Launch of GFA TV throughout India and Middle East
- 9,000 students enrolled in Bible colleges with 80% graduate rate going to field
- Expanded radio broadcasts to 92 languages that generated over 1 million letters, emails and calls
- 68% financial growth from previous year to 56 million
WORLD ORPHANS – HAITI, WORLDORPHANS.ORG
- Local support of 20 orphans in Christian homes
- Support of Eglise Evangelique Haiti
DYNAMIC CHURCH PLANTING
- The role of DCPI is to “equip leaders to plant 5 million dynamic churches to reach the world for Christ.”
- Daybreak supports Pastor Scott Kirk and his family as a leader at DCPI and also provides support for materials, transportation and other costs related to teaching and training targeted seminars around the world.
LA RED CHURCH – EL SALVADOR
- Pastor Salvador Castellapos’ church “La Red” works in may areas such as teaching and showing the Word and love of God in orphanages and schools. La Red feeds lunches and supports the local community with an emphasis to serving the local kids.
YOUNG LIFE CAPERNAUM – NORTH COUNTY
- Young Life Capernaum gives young people with mental and physical disabilities the chance to experience fun and adventure, to develop fulfilling friendships and to challenge their limits while building self-esteem through club, camp, and other exciting activities. Young Life staff and volunteers model Christ’s unconditional love and acceptance as they walk alongside these young adults – filling their lives with love and support.
- North County Capernaum meets most Tuesday evenings for CLUB and other social gatherings.
- Capernaum Club Meetings are held at Daybreak Church.
- For more information, contact Matthew Anderson at 760.685.5345.
SPECTRUM MINISTRIES – MEXICO
- Ministering to very poor children and families in seven areas including the Tijuana dump
- Meeting the health needs of children including nutrition, housing and education
- Weekly Bible clubs
- Train teens and assist them in their schooling
- Working with gangs in neighborhoods, street kids and teens
- Coordinating with several rehabilitation efforts
- Working with the Tijuana Youth Rehabilitation Center
- Preaching, fun activities and counseling
- Working with three Tijuana orphanages: Emmanuel, El Pozo and Casa de Emmanuel
- Camps each year for Mexican children and teens
HOME OF CHRIST CHURCH – CHINA
- Home of Christ Church China is a growing church in China that meets under the constant protection of God from the communist party. They have grown from a small group to filling a large building in a very short amount of time – and now are adding space for children’s ministries. Daybreak members John and Linda Lim provide oversight of both Harvest International and the Home of Christ Church China.
DAYBREAK CHURCH PLANTS
- Daybreak’s vision to plant churches to extend the kingdom is being supported thru a fund that is added to monthly. This fund is used to support new or recently started churches until they achieve critical mass to be self sufficient.
God’s power changes lives. Corporately as a church, we obey His Great Commission by reaching out with God’s love to others. Anywhere in the world, the faithfulness of one individual can make a difference.
Our mission’s strategy and core targets:
-Teaching and equipping pastors and lay leaders
-Mission organizations that are focused on equipping indigenous people
For more information email
Who we Support
ISSIAS COLOP XEC, CHIEF.ORG
- CHIEF works with Guatemalan and US Native Americans
- CHIEF’s ministry objective is To recruit, encourage and disciple Native Christian pastors, church leaders and believers, and to provide effective training in a manner uniquely suited for their culture and the ongoing needs of the indigenous church.
- Evangelism of 2 million Mayan-Quiche people
- Pastoral and lay leaders training and teaching
- Church planting
- Children’s ministries
- Women’s ministries
- Addiction and abuse ministries
PASTOR BERNARD & ANNETTE KIRABIRA, LASTINGIMPACT.ORG
Lasting Impact Ministries – Uganda
- Evangelism (including crusades)
- Pastoral equipping and mentoring
- Church planting
- Children’s school (Daybreak funded first school on Burmuva islands)
- Micro business loans, teaching pastors and lay leaders to become self-sufficient
AARON AND CHRISTINE PASSMORE, PASSMOREFAMILY.COM
- Aaron and Christine Passmore, along with their two children, Zeke and Damari, have been serving as missionaries in Quito, Ecuador since July of 2014. Aaron serves as a Team Leader for Youth World, a ministry devoted to evangelizing, discipling and equipping the youth of Ecuador. Youth World is currently involved in nine ministries: La Red, La Roca, Quito Quest, Living & Learning, Casa Gabriel, Casa Adalia, International Student Ministries (ISM), El Refugio, and Education = Hope. To learn more about the Youth World Ministries, visit their website: www.youthworld.org.ec
- Christine works as an English teacher at Alliance Academy International. Alliance Academy International (AAi) is a Christian Early Childhood through High School English school located in Quito, Ecuador. Founded in 1929, AAI provides a Christian, English-speaking education to students from all over the world. AAI prepares students to be the future Christ-following leaders of tomorrow around the world. To learn more about AAI, visit their website: www.alliance.k12.ec.
CINDY & JOSE LUIS PESINA, YUGO.ORG
Yugo Ministries – Mexico
- Mercy Ministries Coordinators for Tijuana, Rosarito and surrounding area
- Children’s and adult Bible teaching and discipleship
- Ministry partnerships with local churches, orphanages and migrant camps
- School sponsorship and feeding programs
- Meeting practical and spiritual needs with the love of Christ and the Word of God
TASS & KAREN SAADA, HOPEFORISHMAEL.ORG
Hope for Ishmael – Gaza Strip
- Children’s school in Gaza strip
- Kindergarten school in Jericho
- Political healing of Arabs and Jews
- US and European engagements for the purpose of reconciling Arabs and Jews to the Father and each other, through the Gospel of Jesus Christ